Since March 2020, the Franco-Indonesian archaeological mission in South Sumatra (Indonesia), directed by Véronique Degroot...
The DHARMA project ERC n ° 809994 has been launched on May 1st 2019. It is a 6-year project (2019-2025) financed on an ERC Synergy Grant 2018 through the European Union’s Research and Innovation Programme Horizon 2020.
- Andrea Acri’s latest publication is now accessible
- Upcoming conference at the Heidelberg University by Annette Schmiedchen
- DHARMA team will present conferences to the WAC-9 (virtually) and to the EASAA 2022 organised in Barcelona! Don’t miss it! Check both programs below!
- 50th anniversary of Bangladesh’s independence
- Activities of the CIK (Corpus of Khmer Inscriptions) since the beginning of 2022
ERC DHARMA Project n° 809994
2, cours des Humanités
93322 Aubervilliers, France